MrsLauren

Monday, December 10, 2007

Good Morning

Hey fellow bloggers it has been awhile since I have been here so I decided to come back! I have been doing the 360 thing over on yahoo. I hear it is about to close or transform so I iwll see how that goes down. As for now I am yours! So what has been up with me?? I have been being the busy wife and mother of 3 beautiful children, working, and going to school so I have been busy to say the least. My son who I blogged abou previously is now 1 year old!!!! He's my little big man. My girls are getting bigger as well. I can't believe how time is flying. My oldest will be 10 in 14 months. That means one thing: I"M GETTING OLD!!! lol thats cool I enjoy seeing them grow and learn. NOthing better in the world than to see them learn! Well I have limited time today so I will be back soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home